RealTime is on the lookout for a Production Support and Development Analyst to join our best client's team in Navan, Co. Meath.
This is a full time, permanent position with a very attractive salary and benefits on offer!
Some of the main responsibilities are to:
- Provide business and technical support of the unit-linked policy administration system
- Manage incidents and change requests, including triage, communication and escalation
- Analyse the incidents raised
- Test, plan and implement scripts for data fixes
- Provide support for code releases
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server or other data collection tools
- Previous experience in Support or similar role
- Experience in software release planning and testing would be considered a plus
- Financial and unit-linked product knowledge would be beneficial
If this role sounds interesting to you, call me today for a chat! You can call Joanna on 01 6520652 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss details of this role.