Infrastructure Team Lead
My client are an established multinational who have grown quickly within the Irish market and are looking to continue their growth with the acquisition of a Lead Infrastructure Engineer. They have a number of high profile projects in the pipeline and require an highly experienced engineer to work in both managerial and hands on technical capacities to deliver these projects in high quality and on time.
You'll need to be very hands on leading multiple infrastructure projects but also be available to manage the team. You'll perform one v ones and mentor more junior engineers as well as planning projects and keeping people on track to ensure high quality delivery.
* 8+ years experience in a senior infrastructure engineering role, ideally with 2+ years in a team lead capacity.
* Excellent experience with VMware and Hyper-V.
* Strong cloud exposure with Office 365/Azure.
* Strong Networking and Storage experience.
* A strong focus on security is necessary for this role.
* Experience leading and coordinating projects whilst also being involved in a hands on technical capacity.
* Experience working in a 24x7 environment.
* Strong troubleshooting.
* Occasional travel will be necessary for this role.
If you'd like to progress with this role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.