Information Security Professional
Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director
Starting at €60k
Do you want to work with one of the worlds largest professional services firms?
Do you have strong ambitions to progress and enhance your career?
Do you want to be a part of one of Dublin's fastest growing Cyber Security hubs?
I am currently working with an industry leading Professional Services firm based in Dublin who are seeking individuals that have a keen interest within Information Security. They currently have multiple requirements for Information Security Professionals to join their team in Management, Senior Management and Associate Director.
As an Information Security Professional, you will be joining the team that gives you the opportunity to further develop your career. This client support success and what you to achieve your professional ambitions in the Security world.
They are interested in speaking with individuals that have a keen interest in security. You should have ideally worked in Cyber Security for a few years and along the way picked up some professional accreditations.
To set yourself apart you will come from a professional services background, finance services or client facing role.
If not don't worry, I still want to hear from you!
What you will do:
* Work with a number of clients and ensure on time delivery of projects
* Assessment of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
* Identify weaknesses in controls and conduct risk assessments
* Conduct vulnerability assessments, risk analysis, vulnerability management
* Test the effectiveness of the IT Controls for both applications & infrastructure
What you will need:
* Third level degree
* 5+ years' experience in Cyber Security
* Effective communication skills both written and verbal
* Extensive knowledge of ISO, NIST etc
* Security SME
* CISSP and/or CISM or equivalent
* IT Risk experience, reviews / assessments / design & architecture
* IT Security experience, reviews / assessments / design & architecture
* Projects / Engagement that might include Identity Management, Infra and Application security, Threat and Vulnerability Management, IT or Op Risk Management
What they can offer:
* Relocation assistance
* Competitive Salary and Package
* Education Assistance
This is a great chance for you to join one of the fastest growing Information Security teams in Dublin. At present they are building so if you are interested please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.