We currently have an opportunity with a Limerick based company going through an expansion due to their success in the market. They are currently looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their sales team. This is a national sales role with approximately 40% of your time will be based in the Limerick head office Limerick.
We have working with his company for the last 5 years and everyone we have place with this organisation have given positive feedback and are still working for the Company.
This position will be focused on selling and promoting market leading Contact Centre technologies, with the target market being medium to large indigenous and multi-national organisations (Business Process Outsourcing, Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Utilities) and Public Sector.
* Acquire new business through Identifying new opportunities by means of targeted promotion of the cutting-edge technology and the valued proposition we bring to the Irish market.
* Manage Sales Cycle and Sales Pipeline in conjunction with Channel Partners.
* Nurture existing contracts and develop additional links within the industry.
* Promote and Present solution information via On-site Demos, webinar and hosted events.
* Remain current on industry trends, market activities and competitors' activities and products.
* Source, reply to and manage requests of Information/request for presentation process, respond to tender documents and present proposals to prospective clients.
Required Skills and Background
* 3+ years of consultative strategic selling experience to mid-level and senior executive level clients.
* Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding sales targets.
* Experience in large Technology Solution & Services sales with ideally knowledge of industry trends in Cloud Technology, Technology as a Service, Social Engagement and AI.
* A sales individual with a Consultative Selling approach to Sales, able to quickly identify business needs and deliver results.
* An understanding of the Contact Centre industry/inside sales would be desirable.
* Bachelor's degree in Technology and/or relevant Industry sales experience.
* Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills, Client Relationship management, Networking and Prospecting skills, Self-directed with strong work ethic.
Benefits on offer
* Challenging, supportive and fun working environment.
* Healthcare/ Pension/ Performance related Bonus.
* Fully expensed Executive company car/ Laptop/ Mobile
* 22 days annual leave.
For more Information or to apply for this position, please contact Matthew Duane Rice