realTime recruitment is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a company based in North Dublin. This job is a permanent position with an excellent salary on offer.
Main Duties aligned to this Business Analyst job are:
• Work directly with stakeholders to define project requirements.
• Analyse business needs and translate into clear requirements for the development team
• Manage change requests for existing project plans.
• Translate business requirements into detailed functional design using cases.
Key Skills required for this Business Analyst job are:
• Previous experience of working with product teams and designers an advantage.
• Experience in a Digital/Ecommerce environment
• Strong stakeholder management.
• Training in Project Management or Process/Lean desirable.
• Excellent documentation skills
This is a fantastic Business Analyst job in an organisation that will provide you with a defined career path and goals. You will also get the opportunity to work with all the latest technologies alongside some of the most dedicated IT individuals in the Irish market.
To discuss this Business Analyst job in greater detail, Eoin Tiernan in realTime recruitment a call on 01 652 0652 or alternatively apply with your CV in the strictest of confidence to email@example.com