Senior Systems Administrator required for 6 Month Contract based in Co Kildare.
The Senior Systems Administrator will join our client’s existing IT Operations team who are responsible for ensuring the highest level of systems performance and availability in a 24 x 7 environment including LAN / WAN monitoring, hardware / software upgrades, data and network security.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced systems administrator to work on a number of large-scale, high profile projects.
The Senior Systems Administrator will:
• Provide systems management & support (MS Server, Active Directory, VMware)
• Monitor system performance
• Perform hardware and software upgrades, often complex in nature
• Perform desktop and applications management with Microsoft SCCM
• Suggest, design, implement and deploy new technologies to help achieve business goals
• Communicate clearly to non-technical users
• Work closely with end users and 3rd Party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ Years’ IT Systems Administration experience
• Good VMware experience
• Good Desktop and Applications Management experience
• Understanding of Network Management
• Office 365 experience
• Microsoft and/or VMware Certification
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.