Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
The Business Analyst will provide Business Analysis support in the development and delivery of products, processes and tools to help deliver operational strategy. You work with multiple teams to complete project business cases and contribute to the design and delivery of pragmatic business and technical solutions to meet business requirements. The Business Analyst will also support the Change Manager in the timely and efficient delivery of Change objectives and ensure that Policy & Procedural documentation is updated to reflect the Change (s).
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Liaise between business and IT for assigned projects
• Gather, document, understand and business requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Work closely with software developers and business users to ensure they clearly understand proposed requirements and associated functionality
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Work with development teams to ensure user testing of solutions are correctly planned and executed
• Provide business insight into on-going prioritisation of program and project workload
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a Business Analysis role
• Strong financial services experience
• Good Mortgage systems (Analysis / Testing) experience
• Ability to produce concise and accurate business specifications
• Self-starter with a proactive approach to projects
• Good understanding of retail banking practices and processes
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available