Enterprise People are currently seeking a Test Analyst for a leading Dublin based client. Reporting to the Test Manager, the Test Analyst will join the existing test team who are responsible for all test activities related to our client’s business critical systems & applications in a financial services environment. The role involves testing software development to ensure delivery of the functionality is according to the business requirements.
The Test Analyst will:
• Work with an experienced team of Testers, Developers and Business Analysts to deliver IT Solutions
• Translate business requirements into the creation of appropriate test plans and scripts
• Participate in Continuous Process improvement initiatives to build better and more effective delivery systems
• Interact with the development team to ensure timely resolution of bugs
• Ensure all deliverables and releases are according to original requirement (s) specification
• Work closely with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Software Testing experience in a financial services environment
• Experience writing and executing detailed test scripts
• Good Banking or Mainframe experience
• Ability to learn and understand business processes
• Test Certification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.