A giant leader in providing innovative software solutions for high-level and protected content is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join their team in Dublin. The benefits include: excellent Healthcare; 20 days annual leave (increased up by 2 days after year 3 and goes up to 25 after 5 years), plus birthday leave; max of 30 days sick leave per year; cardio check and eye exams every 2 years; everyone gets use of a new laptop, and they facilitate bus and bike to work.
Senior .NET Developer Skills required:
• 5 years’ development experience with strong background in C#.NET MVC
• Exposure to developing Azure based Client Applications on C# MVC and the Azure Stack
• Strong Requirements Gathering and Analysis Skills, capable of speaking to non-technical clients and transposing their requirements into workable specs and delivering on those requirements
• Prior Experience mentoring junior developers
• Experience of Agile Testing and Release Management
Senior .NET Developer Responsibilities:
• Identify and deliver software solutions for similar use cases that will ultimately lead to a smaller, more flexible software footprint supporting citizen engagement.
• Work with other teams to implement more flexible software designs that are configuration or rule-driven that will allow application functionality to be extended without software releases.
• Improve the automated testing, deployment, and continuous integration processes for applications that you support so that new features can be delivered to end users more quickly.
• Understand and contribute to the entire cycle of software and delivery, from conception to UX design, code, test, and deployment.
• Work with Product Owner to map the development lifecycle, and set/review the overall quality of deliverables.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)