We are recruiting a .Net Developer for our client based in Dublin South that was named “Great Place to Work 2018”. If you see yourself as a highly skilled .Net Developer and if you want to work with a Data-Driven organization that has the latest tech, this job is for you.
The .Net Developer responsibilities will be:
• Work actively in Data Analytics environment.
• Write and interpret SQL queries, triggers, functions, and stored procedures required in the majority routine tasks and projects
• Design and create BI reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards with Qlik Sense
• Contributing to the entire development lifecycle from initial concept creation through to planning, implementation, QA and assisting product support teams.
• Develop high performance Analytics back-end system utilizing SQL and C# .Net framework, and Data Warehousing techniques.
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets utilizing SQL queries and self-service report tools
And the requirements for the .Net Developer are:
• Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or relevant
• 4+ years of relevant work experience
• Permission to work Full Time in Ireland.
• Proficient in both SQL and C# .NET development
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)