Our client is now looking to recruit a Software Engineer to join their team in their Galway office.
* This job involves integration of the company's imaging technology into different platforms, analyzing problems and fixing bugs, finding bottlenecks and ways to improve performance, writing test and demo applications.
* The candidate will have to respond to customers' requests, provide support and assistance or travel to support the customer on site if necessary.
* The candidate will have to work with QA team assisting them with relevant hardware/software.
* The candidate will have to collaborate with R&D team providing feedback on releases, passing on customer requests, assisting with platform-related testing.
* Port the existing code for different devices and environments.
* Integrate company's solution into devices.
* Test and optimize the code for performance.
* Debugging, assisting in fixing bugs and finding bottlenecks in existing solutions.
* Communicate with customers on technical issues.
* Participate in designing of new solutions.
* 3+ years of experience as a software engineer.
* Strong Android + Native development skills.
* Good iOS and Windows Development skills
* Ability to work with C/C++ is an advantage.
* Good knowledge of Gaming Engines such as Unity and Steam.
* Experience with real time and multitasking programming.
* Knowledge of system architecture (different types of memory, cores, caches, buses).
* Experience in developing portable code.
* Ability to understand source code written by others.
* Ability to work in a team.
* Open to learn new technologies in software and image processing domain.
* Fluent English.
* Comfortable with using Windows as primary development and office platform.
* Availability for business (technical) trips.
Keywords: Android/ Software/ Software Developer/ Android Developer/ Software Engineer/ Software Developer/ IOS / Android Engineer