My client who is a Global banking company based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Project Manager to join the new GDPR programme on a 12 months day rate contract.
You will liaise closely with Technology, Operations and Product multizone team to manage and coordinate all elements of the technical delivery and to successfully embed the new or changed applications.
Key Skills Required:
• Strategic programme & project delivery;
• An expert and creative problem solver and comfortable operating in a rapidly changing and uncertain environment;
• Strong technical background - able to come up to speed and understand differing technologies quickly;
• Stakeholder management;
• Risk management.
• Working knowledge of GDPR;
• Experience of delivering complex technical projects involving multiple stakeholders across different geographical locations with a significant amount of uncertainty;
• Experience of application implementation and management in a financial services context, ideally payments;
• Proven ability to manage multiple application teams in an IT environment;
• Previous experience with banking/ payments/clearing.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)