IT Risk Analyst, Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one largest financial institutions.
IT Risk Analyst – Role & Responsibilities:
- As part of the IT Risk Management team you will be responsible for the governance, risk assessment and remediation of IT processes, risk and controls.
- You will be tasked with identifying, assessing and monitoring the processes, risks and controls across all Technology business units.
- Responsible for the completion of reviews from start to finish.
- Provide monthly reports in relation to assurance activities
- Be a representative for IT Risk throughout the Technology unit.
What you need:
- Degree Qualified (preferably Risk Mgt, Audit, Legal / Compliance related)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar IT Risk role
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Previous Audit experience would be beneficial but not essential
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €40,000 - €55,000 D.O.E p/a
Competitive package including: Pension, Insurance, Canteen
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.