• IT Networking engineering skills to create and maintain various Microsoft Operating Systems.
• Qualify, test and document new hardware to handle obsolescence.
• Be capable of setting up and maintaining a private LAN including physical wiring, switch configuration and appropriate security controls.
• Document and update R&D infrastructure topologies
• Support Microsoft Servers and virtual server environments running VMWare and Hyper-V
• BS degree in Computer Science, Information System Engineering, Telecommunications or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
• Minimum of 5 year industry experience maintaining and configuring PCs, servers and networks for Microsoft server operating systems.
• Experience with and proficiency in IIS Configuration and Operating System deployment technologies such as MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit) and/or ImageX
Additionally, experience with the following is an advantage
o Virtual machine (VMWare and Hyper-X) setup and deployment
o Software application test environments and software tools
o Cyber security best practices including network security, virus protection and data encryption
o MS SQL configuration
o Azure Cloud