Responsibilities of the IT project manager:
* Facilitation of workshops in order to define and agree project scope / requirements and plans
* Project planning and resource management (internal and external across different countries and business units)
* Ensuring timely project delivery through careful management of work streams and stakeholders
* Adherence to internal project methodologies, processes and governance structures
* Ownership of project communication; ensuring stakeholders are kept well informed
As the IT project manager you will have:
* Experience managing projects across multiple financial services organisations, preferably the insurance sector
* Exposure to all stages of the project life-cycle, SDLC experience particularly advantageous
* Actively manage project milestones and manage any change to project scope, giving careful consideration to business outcomes and cost impacts
* Experience of managing both business change and IT delivery projects
* Ensuring projects are delivered on time, to an agreed level of quality and within budget
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT project manager to gain exposure in a highly reputable and rapidly growing organisation.
Please reach out to Mark Fallon for a confidential conversation or apply today.