Responsibilities of the IT project manager:
* Manage delivery of IT projects through internal resources and external vendors
* Quality assurance of project deliverables and processes
* Manage stakeholders expectations to optimise project delivery
* Manage project financial and status reporting and tracking across all projects
* Deliver IT compliance requirements
As the IT project manager you will have:
* Experienced in managing delivery in Financial Services
Project management experience in process engineering and design would be a distinct advantage
* Bachelor's degree required
Experience across all phases of SDLC
* PMP/Prince2 certification required
* Demonstrable ability to produce highest quality project documentation
* Focused multi-tasker with proven ability to manage multiple projects
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT project manager to gain un-paralleled exposure compared to other companies in their respective industry.
Please reach out to Mark Fallon for a private and confidential conversation regarding this opportunity in West Dublin.