Cyber Security Threat Analyst - Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Insurance Companies.
Cyber Security Threat Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
- This role will see the successful candidate working within an existing team. You will join the Information Security Division. The function of the team is to monitor, detect and analyse potential security threats in real time. As well as this, they respond to incidents and provide awareness by reporting on current Cybersecurity statuses.1
- They lead and maintain security technologies, processes and procedures.
- They promote awareness of Cyber risks & policies across the business.
- Monitor, detect, and analyse potential intrusions in real time and through advanced analytics of security-relevant data sources
- Respond to confirmed incidents, by coordinating resources and directing remediation efforts
- Provide situational awareness and reporting on cybersecurity status, incidents, and KPIs to business units
- Ensure operating security technologies such as IDS/IPS and data collection/ analysis systems are configured and operating effectively
What you need:
- 2-3 years in a similar Security Support role
- Experience using trouble-shooting ticketing systems
- Knowledge of Network Protocol
- Understanding of Security technologies, existing and emerging threats.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using enterprise class security products.
- Ability to read and interpret network diagrams and packet captures
- Ability to interpret data to determine if the organisation is under threat.
- Strong organisational skills.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €50,000 - €60,000 D.O.E
- Competitive package including: Pension / Health Insurance / Bonus Scheme / On-site Gym & Canteen
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.