DevOps Engineer - North Dublin
This is a key time for the technical department within my client's organisation as they move forward with an exciting new phase of digital transformation. The senior DevOps engineer will work closely with the DevOps lead and other departments to design and implement a highly innovative digital strategy for a number of important projects over the next 12 months.
The role will explore cloud infrastructure, automation and the best tools for the structure and efficiency of my client's technical environment. You will install, configure and provision operations and maintenance of all systems software and infrastructure.
You'll need to be coming from a large environment of highly available fast paced infrastructure and have extensive knowledge of supporting 24x7 productions systems. If you aren't used to working at a large scale then this role just wont be for you.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* Excellent AWS experience and Linux server admin skills.
* Strong hands on experience with scripting and automation.
* Experience with Jenkins/Maven.
* Hands on knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes.
* Extensive experience working in an Agile environment.
* Strong experience with configuration management tools.
* Experience working closely with test, release and development teams.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
if this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.