Desktop Support Engineer required for initial 6 month fixed-term contract with potential for permanency by international market-leader in Dublin city centre. The successful Desktop Support Engineer will join a team of IT professionals who provide technical and operational IT Support to internal users in a brand new office overlooking St. Stephen's Green.
Why would you be interested?
- Brand new city centre offices
- Excellent benefits including bonus, family health insurance and free lunches
- Work with varied tech stack in well-known market leader
What will you do?
- Provide hardware and software support for internal users
- PC hardware & software troubleshooting
- Configure and deploy desktops, laptops and IT peripherals
- Assist users in accessing LAN, print, and file services; connection to WAN
- Provide Level 1 application support to custom-built financial software packages
- Support mobile devices including smartphones and tablets
- Administer backup and anti-virus software
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a Helpdesk or Technical Support role
- Microsoft Office 2010/2016
- Basic networking skills
- ITIL an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- MCSA certifications a real advantage
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.