Java Developer – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the leading global payments and technology companies.
Java Developer Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with technical leads and developers’ team, to define features and user stories and develop a high volume of Java fraud management applications
- Assist with support issues by troubleshooting incidents and problem tickets
- Ensure an effective delivery of software capabilities by providing technical expertise
What you need:
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong Java background
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with API’s
What’s on offer:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.