Systems Administrator - Dublin
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client in the hiring of a Systems Administrator. This is a permanent position based with our client in North Dublin.
As the IT Systems Administrator your focus will be to provide a high level of professionalism and service and be responsible for collaborating with our client's IT Infrastructure Team to provide implementation and level 3 support and assist in the administration of the server, network and application infrastructure.
* Provide Level-2 and Level-3 support as and where required.
* Act as a mentor to other team members, i.e. coaching in the delivery of projects, tasks and/or troubleshooting exercises
* Produce high-quality documentation to support workarounds and/or resolutions to assist in knowledge transfer and efficiencies
* Responsible for management of IT monitoring systems and identify the appropriate resolution in the event of an incident
* Assist our client's internal IT teams and provide advice and guidance where appropriate in relation to incidents, service requests and/or projects to ensure the successful completion of said items
* Adhere to our client's published team and department procedures and processes
* Using industry and company best practice and information, provide improvement and efficiency suggestions to our client's existing team procedures and processes on an ongoing basis
* Lead or provide expertise to Projects and Business Service Requests as required to ensure tasks and milestones are achieved in a timely manner.
* Using industry & corporate best practices & standards, design and build complex Microsoft related infrastructure environments
Qualifications & Experience:
* Degree in an IT related subject
* Minimum 3 years' experience with Windows
* Excellent communication skills combined with strong troubleshooting skills
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification would be advantageous
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Nolan Prendergast ( +353 21 2313096 or nolan dot prendergast at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.