As a Tier 3 Cyber Security Analyst, some of your responsibilities would include:
* Lead Tier 1 Analysts
* Continue to research and understand new threats to increase knowledge base of the evolving threat landscape
* Conduct detailed reviews of malicious software to perform a cyber analysis and gain additional understanding of their threats
* Provide recommendations for defining rules and malware signatures for enhanced detection and mitigation based on analysis
* Conduct cyber intelligence analysis, coordination, and interaction across the network and infrastructure components
* Provide recommendations and steps for eradication of malicious software and system recovery
* Develop new tools or enhance existing tools for advanced detection
As the Tier 3 Cyber security analyst you will have SANS GCIA, SANS GCIH, SANS GREM, ENCE, Security+, CISSP.
If you are interested in this Tier 3 Cyber Security Analyst role please apply today or contact Andrew Hollens on the contact details provided for more information.