Senior IT Desktop Specialist (level 2)
€35-42,000 plus extensive benefits
Do you want to be part of a growing team? Do you want to work with a globally recognised company? Do you want to be working with some of the most talented people in Dublin?
My Dublin based client is currently seeking to hire a Senior IT Desktop Support Specialist to join their expanding team. This role will be based on site and will allowing to join a global industry leader in the financial sector.
You will be servicing over 700 internal users in excess of 4500 external customers. Joining the Support Services team, you will be resolving issues escalated from level 2 and when required act as the liaison between level 2 and level 3.
You will be joining a leading financial organisation that prides themselves on the strength of their IT posture.
You will be an enthusiastic individual that has a curiosity for development and aspires to progress through the ranks.
You will have a strong technical background and the ability to demonstrate leadership qualities to supervise/mentor.
What you need as a Senior IT Desktop Support Specialist:
* A background in Microsoft to include professional certifications such as MS, MTA, MCSA or MCSE
* 3-4 years working in a Desktop support role managing the distribution of calls
* Ability to work in a large multinational
* Working knowledge of Citrix or similar virtual environments
* Knowledge of ITIL
* Application Software installations
* Experience in building laptops, pc's, ipads
Set Yourself Apart:
* Analytical mindset for problem solvent
* Positive can do attitude
* Appetite for working in a Global environment
* Ken passion to learn and develop
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a Senior IT Desktop Support to join a well-established company based in Dublin. If you are a motivated individual and you want to work in a Global company then I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.