Established in 2004 as PCtechnix and re-branded as IT.ie in 2016, we provide the highest standard of Managed IT Support, as well as Hardware Sales and a wide range of IT Solutions to business customers of all sizes throughout Dublin and Nationwide. Another significant part to our business is our Outsourced IT team.
Senior Field IT Technician \ Engineer
Duties & responsibilities:
- Field- Based (Company Car, Laptop & Phone Provided).
- Server experience is a must.
- Office 365 and Cloud experience desirable.
- Install Servers, Desktops & Laptops, etc.
- Configuration of various software & hardware systems.
- Provide remote Technical Support.
- Active Directory administration and management (user setup, group policy).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 administration and support.
- Microsoft Office support – Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (PST/OST, etc).
- PC Deployments & rollouts.
- General IP & Networking skills.
- Deep understanding of server hardware and storage (i.e. RAID sets on servers, SANS, etc).
- MCSA / MCSE Preferable but not necessary.
- Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010, etc would be an advantage.
- Highly Motivated & Logical ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Excellent Work Ethic.
- 6 Month probationary period.
- Confident, personable and well-rounded individual.
- Ability to communicate well with customers.
- Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
- Available to work out of hours / weekends if necessary [on the very rare occasion].