Business & Systems Support Analyst
This is a great opportunity to join FRS Network, a long-established organisation, active in many sectors including Farm Services, Fencing, Training, Recruitment and Technology (Agtech). FRS provide a centralised service delivery model for all business units within the group. This is a growing organisation, with increasing reliance on IT systems to grow the business.
The successful candidate will be part of the group's IT team based in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary. This new role will be responsible for providing assistance to IT operations & projects in all business units - across all of Ireland. Some national travel may be necessary on occasion.
Part of this role will entail assisting End Users and Project Managers with requests relating to line of business IT projects and applications (e.g. accounts and CRM packages).
The other main area will be supporting End Users with requests relating to IT hardware and infrastructure, such as PCs, laptops, MS Office, AV software, peripherals, etc.
This varied role requires someone who is a self-starter and confident in their own abilities, shows initiative and uses common sense. You will be talking to a variety of customers ranging from front line staff to key managers within the different business units. This is the ideal position for someone who enjoys ensuring that end users and business stakeholders receive a quality service, and could be an ideal platform to make your name in this progressive and expaning company.
The right person will have:
* Systematic and logical approach to solving problems
* Ability to efficiently & effectively handle support tickets from users and taking the appropriate actions
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the confidence to speak to all levels of end user and business stakeholders
Experience and qualifications that are beneficial for this role:
* Good investigation skills to tackle unfamiliar problems
* Previous experience working in a customer focused role, ideally ERP/software or Systems administration support
* Relevant Computer, Business or IT Qualification or experience
Skills beneficial to the role (not all necessary):
* PC & Server Skills - support and rebuild
* Cloud platforms - e.g. Azure, RDS, Network infrastructures
* Office 365, Anti Virus software, Backup solutions, VMware vSphere
* Business knowledge (and how this is captured in ERP and CRM solutions)
* Basic business concepts - sales and purchases, debtors & creditors
* Stock management
* VAT, reconciliations, Trial balances & Profit & Loss
Please send your cv via the job board for this role and the hiring manager Fabien Peyaud will be in contact to discuss your application.