IT Services Engineer
Working with a leading Medical Device company, this role will be an essential part of the IT team
• Work closely with the IT Manager and Support team members to service and maintain the IT functions of the facility and to keep downtime to a minimum.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience working in a fast paced support team
• Ability to work from a ticket queue, prioritize well and manage time
• Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization and have experience creating polished, comprehensive documentation
• Logical approach to technical problem solving
• Capable and willing to adapt to rapid changes
• Work effectively with local and remote team members
• Communicate effectively with people of different backgrounds and levels of technical capability.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.