.Net Developer - Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Microsoft Gold Partners.
.Net Developer Role and Responsibilities:
- Vantage are currently recruiting for 3 x .Net Developers. We are looking for mid to senior level developers with a strong background in Microsoft based platforms.
- The role itself is consultancy based and working for a number of high profile clients within the public and private sector.
- As they are a Microsoft Gold Partner you will be exposed to the latest Microsoft Technology stacks.
- Project based work helping clients with application development within the .NET space.
What you need:
- Proven experience with design and development of technical solutions based on the Microsoft Platform
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle as it pertains to the .Net framework
- Proven ability in the design, development, configuration and deployment of key architectural components such as API design and development; API management; Web API; Graph API (reporting and data management)
- Proven ability to write automated scripts using PowerShell, SQL
- Proven experience of SQL database monitoring tools and database optimization standards
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €45,000 - €65,000 p/a D.O.E
- Competitive package including: Insurance / Pension & Bonuses
- As a Microsoft Gold Partner the client will pay for all certifications needed / related to the role
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.