IT Service Desk Analyst (Public Sector) - Fixed Term Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to further your IT career!
IT Service Desk Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a Service desk analyst to join an established team. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, communication skills and the ability to prioritise work in a busy helpdesk environment.
- Providing technical support over the phone for a range of applications, hardware and peripherals
- Experience setting up smart devices( iOS and Android)
- Set-up unlock and reset passwords as required
- Installing PC’s and laptops
- Supporting VOIP via Cisco Call Manager
- Supporting Video Conferencing
What you need:
- 1+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- IT related certification
- Experience working with Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.