Our Client provides IT Managed Services to both national and multi- national organisations all over Ireland. From the design, implementation and support of complex IP networks to the provision of large scale SIP Telephony systems and Contact Centre solutions, it provides a wide range of services of the highest standard and best value to its customers. They are currently looking for a customer focused and service-minded individual to join their Service Desk Support team.
Job Title: Service Desk Systems Support Engineer (2+ years exp)
Salary c. €30k - €35k (According to Experience/Suitability)
Job Description: The successful candidate will have the opportunity to use his/her
technical systems knowledge for the resolution of customer queries, managing each query through to resolution. You will be working as part of the Service Desk Support Team on a range of issues including but not limited to network connectivity, peripheral connectivity, back-up, active directory, firewalls, anti-virus, applications. Duties include responding to telephone/e-mail support requests from customers to the Service Desk in a consistent and professional manner using our Solarwinds MSP System.
This role will be located in Sandyford, Dublin 18.
General Skills Required:
* Strong Customer Service Skills
* 3rd Level Qualification in Computer Related Studies
* Excellent Organisational and Administration Skills
* Ability to Follow Through Tasks to Completeness
* Fluent English speaking and writing
* Strong Written and Verbal Communicator
* General IP & Networking skills
Technical Skills Required:
* Windows Server 2012/2016
* Active Directory
* Windows 7/8/10
* MS Office
* TCP/IP Networks
* Email Protocols POP3/IMAP/SMTP
* Troubleshoot desktop, network, printer faults
Desired, But Not Essential Skills
* Technical Industry Certifications e.g. MCSA/MCSE,
* Experience of Solarwinds MSP
* Working knowledge of Virtual platforms such as HyperV, vSphere and/or Xen
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.