Service Delivery Manager (SAP) required for a leading financial institution based in Leopardstown, Dublin 18 (beside Green Luas stop). Our Client is undergoing a major digital transformation currently and have a opening for a candidate with a broad understanding of the technology landscape, a financial services background and significant experience working in medium to large scale outsourced environments.
The Service Delivery Manager (SAP) will be responsible for executing the strategy for the technology portfolio along with the mobilising the delivery of large scale complex change programmes (with a particular focus on SAP)
· Responsibility for the SAP Service, which includes platform support, development teams, and change programmes
· Own IT vendor management relationships with third party vendors and the strategic partner(s) and ensure that the planning and delivery of work carried out as required.
· Lead the design and initiation of new developments on the SAP platform, ensuring design standards are met, and business requirements are fulfilled.
· Establish the roadmap for SAP, SuccessFactors, focusing particularly on future Cloud-based solutions.
· Be the interface between the business, and the SAP Service with the IT partners.
· Work with senior stakeholders to understand and influence the business and IT strategy
· Drive continuous improvement and resilience in the overall end to end support and delivery model and participate in the delivery of the IT transformation agenda to meet the strategic objectives of the business.
· 10+ years enterprise technology experience (including SAP)
· A track record in the leading the delivery of IT enabled change in a financial services environment.
· Experience working collaboratively in an outsourced change delivery and run environment.
· Experience in outsourced (nearshore and offshore) vendor and partner management.
· Track record in shaping and defining a technology roadmap and strategy.
· Can collaborate and influence with senior management and other stakeholders to secure buy-in for a transformation agenda.
· Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to communicate technical issues and strategy to both technical and nontechnical audiences