Business Development Representative
itContracting are now taking applications for a Business Development Representative. This is a permanent position with our client based in South Dublin.
Cybersecurity and Information Resilience is a significant and exciting area of growth for our client and as a result they are looking for a Business Development Representative to join their team to support business development across all of their teams.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a fast-paced organization and immediately make an impact.
Reporting into the Head of Sales, this role will involve proactive prospecting across our client's numerous business lines, dealing with new and existing clients across the UK and Ireland.
As they grow their business, this person will have the opportunity to take on their own sales target and transition into a full-time sales role.
Main responsibilities for the role
* Proactive outbound campaign planning and management
* Develop and manage relationships with clients
* Positioning (not presenting) some of our client's more technical solutions, as well as services
* Understand the business and keep abreast of developments within the sector
* Solution positioning across all our client's business lines
* Scheduling follow on meetings /calls with our client's Business Development Managers
A driven, confident and enthusiastic individual you'll have an interest in developing a career in a sales-driven environment.
You'll have an organised, structured approach to work and a good track record of developing relationships with internal stakeholders and clients.
You'll be articulate in both written and verbal communication and have a demonstrable experience of working in a team environment.
You will have a range of the following skills
* Strong customer focused work ethic/ability to establish customer needs
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in delivering marketing campaigns and knowledge/interest in digital marketing
* Autonomous and effective decision-making ability
* Proficient in all MS office applications - Excel, Outlook, Word
* At least 1 years' sales / business development experience, ideally within a target driven environment and a Third level qualification in a related field.
You must also have a valid work eligibility or visa for Ireland and the UK, be open to travel and have excellent written and oral English.
What They Offer
This role offers a highly competitive starting salary and benefits.
(More details about the client and the role available on application)
You must be eligible to work in Ireland and the United Kingdom to apply. If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link.
If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly ( 01 526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.