BI Developer / Data Analyst required to join a rapidly expanding Gaming and Casino Company based in Dublin 2. My Client was established in 2014 and run multiple casino locations throughout Ireland. This is a new role and they envisage considerable growth over the next 12 months. Culture is dynamic with a real start-up feel to it!
This is a very interesting role with a lot of autonomy and a wide scope. You will have ownership for the analysis, design and delivery of data management, data visualisation, warehousing, analysis and reporting solutions.
· Query data from multiple sources in order to create, maintain and develop BI reports for all aspects of the business (operations, marketing, finance etc)
· Use the data and reports to perform business and customer analytics (creating meaningful KPIs or creating customer segments for targeting).
· Develop data models, data shaping logic & data visualisations in SQL, PowerBI & Excel
- Develop database and/or data presentation solutions to deliver information to end-users accurately and efficiently
- Extracts, transforms, & loads data using data management tools and T-SQL.
- Contribute to project teams that are developing or modifying highly complex information solutions.
- 4+ years of Business Intelligence Development
- Highly skilled in developing reports and performing analysis using a significant BI or Data Visualisation tool (preferably with PowerBI but Qlikview / Tableau exp also of interest)
- Strong experience writing and optimising complex SQL queries
- Strong analytical skills – you will be required to use the data to do everything from providing high-level KPIs to improving our customer segmentation models
- Some experience with R, Python or Matlab.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)