Leading providers of Fintech automation, information and analytical software solutions, assisting global financial services firms, our client serves more than 50,000 customers across 140 countries.
Currently seeking a Technical Architect / Senior Developer with 8+ years solid full-stack Java Development and advanced design and coding capability.
In this permanent role, you will work in an experienced Agile / solid development teams with significant experience in full stack Java development of enterprise systems.
This is an excellent location in modern offices in Dublin City Centre.
Please only apply if you can work within the EU or hold a valid Work Visa.
Job Reference: BBBH 13461
* Responsible for the application of technical architecture changes and design, advanced coding and rollout of new releases across various fintech product platforms
* Mentoring of more junior developers
* Contribute to the pre-sales activities and client presentations from time to time.
* Travel to client sites in Europe required, 2 - 3 days per month
The Ideal Candidate:
* 8+ years solid Java / J2EE Development
* Advanced Solutions Design & Coding capability - full stack Backend and some front end
* Knowledge of one or more J2EE Application Servers (Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, Tomcat)
* Experience with messaging systems e.g. Tibco, JMS,
* An understanding of Oracle / SQL.
* Java APIs, Rest, Soap.
* Appreciation of Java design patterns e.g. GoF, GRASP.
* Input to Technical Design and/or PreSales Technical Presentations
* Experience working with Remote Teams
* A seasoned senior fullstack Java Developer - with advanced coding capability
* Our client employs over 13,500 people in 10 countries.
* Excellent salary and benefits package, including pension, health and life insurance, 25 days holidays.
* Opportunity to join the Technical Architect Group
* Flexible working hours
* Become part of the leading providers of information and analytical software solutions in Ireland working with dozens of international banks and financial institutions.
* Fantastic city centre location.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.