* 2+ years of Software Development or Test Automation with relevant technologies
* Define and execute Test scenarios for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial release.
* Analyze the efficiency, stability and scalability of Integrated system
* Create and maintain test environment for product functionality validation and reliability/stress testing
* Work with Development to develop best practice for product testability.
* Submitting defects , problem isolation and fault finding
Work with Product Management to understand requirement definitions
* Experience of embedded systems based on IA or ARM architecture
* Knowledge of formal Test methodologies
* Ability to generate written Report and analysis data and trends
* Network configurations/debug- switching/routing/DNS/DHCP
* Configuring and installation of Windows OS/Windows Server/Linux.
* Good understanding of PC technologies, Video, USB, Audio, etc.
* Power shell and Linux scripting languages ( any of the following Perl, Python, csh, bash etc)
Good to have:
* C/C++ Programming
* Automate testing of Web apps using tools such as Selenium
* Understanding and configuration of Virtualization systems - WindowsServer8/12/16/ VMWare/Citrix
Are you an experienced Test Engineer - Embedded that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Test Engineer - Embedded role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.