Realtime Recruitment has a requirement for an IT Governance and Risk Manager for a permanent role in Dublin City Centre.
You will report to the Chief Security Officer for this role and will work closely with Senior Stakeholders.
Key skills required for this position:
• Over 6years IT and risk management experience is essential
• Bachelors or master’s degree
• Experience working on regulatory projects highly advantageous
• Financial background highly advantageous
• Program Management experience
• Experience of IT Risk management
• Deep understanding of disaster recovery and business continuity planning
• Demonstrated experience in business strategy, governance and presentation and facilitation skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to self-motivate and manage are essential for this role
If you are on the lookout for a new position and feel this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me today on 01 – 652 0652.