IT Security - Vulnerability Specialist - Dublin
€45-55,000 plus extensive benefits
Do you want to be part of a growing team? Do you want to be working with some of the most in depth technology stacks in Dublin?
My Dublin based client is currently seeking to hire an IT Security Professional to join their expanding team with particular emphasis on Vulnerability Management. With recent developments in the team, this will be one of many hires in IT Security with plans to add 10 specialist individuals in the next 18 months.
You will be joining a leading financial organisation that prides themselves on the strength of their IT Security posture. They also provide a very strong IT Security training programme to help you develop and specialise in this domain.
You will be an enthusiastic individual that has a curiosity for development and aspires to progress through the ranks.
You will be responsible for executing the vulnerability management process whilst developing and maintaining operational procedures. You will also be a key player in the threat research area and development of this practice.
What you need as an IT Security Specialist:
* At least 2+ years experience in IT Infrastructure and Security
* Understanding of Qualys Vulnerability Management
* Understanding of IT Security and technology.
* Good IT Administration Skills
* Working knowledge with operating systems, servers, networking, workplace & telecommunication, application development
* Vulnerability management and assessments
* Scripting knowledge (PowerShell & Python)
Set Yourself Apart:
* Analytical mindset for problem solvent
* Appetite for working in a Global environment
* Ken passion to learn and develop
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an IT Security Professional to join a well-established company based in Dublin. If you are a motivated individual and you want to work in one of the Dublin's leading IT company's then I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the IT Security Specialist role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online.
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, Windows, Linux, Security, Cyber, Vulnerability Analysis, ISO, COBIT, PCI/DSS, Risk, Security Engineer, Compliance, Finance, Python, Bash, Scripting, Powershell
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.