Our client, a leading global financial services company, are seeking to hire a highly experienced Security Engineer. You will assist the business in using a risk-based approach to secure IT systems from current and emerging threats by deploying exciting new security technologies to the global infrastructure. This is a permanent position based with our client in South Dublin.
* Support project initialisation activities including architecture, proof of concept and project charter creation.
* Plan, deploy & support large scale global IT Security infrastructure projects.
* Coordinate with and assist global peers to understand and carry out project implementation.
* Provide IT security technology and process guidance for the business.
* Consult with and advise local business units on issues from best security practice, technical issues with existing technologies etc.
* Provide project coordination support for enterprise tool implementations, maintain and distribute timely and accurate project updates, monitor project budget, ensure timely delivery against project timelines.
* Occasionally travel (<10%) to regional/global hubs or for vendor conferences/training.
Experience & Skills:
* 4+ years' experience working in a global IT environment in a systems integration or deployment & engineering role.
* IT Security skills
* Networking skills
* Operating Systems (Win/*nix)
* Stakeholder management
Vendor/Platform experience preferred:
Implementation of product installation, configuration, migration & troubleshooting of networking and security equipment (minimum 2) from:
* Intrusion detection/prevention systems,
* Firewalls (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto),
* Network switches (Cisco ACI, Nexus)
* Symantec Endpoint Protection/AV,
* Wireless networking equipment,
* Log management (Splunk, RSA Security Analytics or similar),
* Virtualisation (VMWare, HyTrust)
* Identity management
* Data loss prevention
If For more information please apply here or contact Michal ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.