Join the Product Delivery team and play a central role in delivering the latest applications. You will be responsible for helping our teams implement technology solutions and process improvements in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a product, project or program, and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders.
• Work closely with Business, Product Management, Project Managers, Architects and Product Owners as required to deliver detailed functional requirements and process definition;
• Writing up documentations such as BRD’s and PRD’s following workshops, getting sign off on requirements and outcomes;
• Support Product Owners in creating well written epics and user stories including defining acceptance criteria;
• Leading and facilitating workshops;
• Ability to analyse key areas of improvements specifically with customer lifecycles;
• Map and document the ‘As Is’ and the desired outcomes to show the `To be’ processes;
• Produce both process and data flow maps as required identifying timings, functional responsibilities etc;
• Ensure full alignment between various internal and external teams and gain agreement to the desired outcomes;
• Ability to self manage the business analysis activity through to completion.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business/Technology/Engineering or related degree;
• Minimum of 5 years’ analysis business areas across a variety of functions, experience in eCommerce an advantage;
• Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment and motivating others to provide innovative solutions for team improvement;
• Experience in Agile methodologies, UX/UI design, package implementation, microservices, cloud based (Azure), Angular and .net technologies;
• Process and Data mapping experience;
• Knowledge of TDD processes;
• Experience using Jira, VSTS or equivalent.
• You should want to work in a fast-paced eCommerce business;
• Highly analytical;
• An excellent communicator;
• Ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders;
• Excellent operational organisation skills;
• High level of initiative and desire to get things done;
• Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group. If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)