About this role
My Galway based client is seeking an experienced Embedded Engineer to join their organisation on a full time basis. This role is crucial to the company's success and will sit in their R&D team. The company has developed an exciting new product that will changes how people live, therefore experience working within a medical devices organisation is a prerequisite.
* Application and embedded code development in C/C++
* Work with the product development & marketing team to develop existing technology and develop new exciting products.
* Ensure that development work adheres to the requirements of project
* Be an advocate for the development team in project and team meetings.
* Manage the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including support and maintenance.
* Regularly provide updates on progress, escalating issues and risks in a timely fashion
* Ensure compliance with all regulatory and safety procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
* 3rd level degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science/I.T. or related qualification,
* 4 years' experience in the design and development
* Proficiency with the C, C++, knowledge of Python, Java and SQL beneficial.
* Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
* Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent team player.
* Knowledge of continuous improvement.
To apply for this exciting Embedded Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
C, C++, Python, Java, SQL, SDLC, C#, Objective-C, development, agile, project management, support,