About this role
My Galway based client is seeking to hire an experienced Test engineer to join their established Quality Assurance team. The ideal candidate will work with the team lead and help contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort with the organisation. This role would suit a candidate with exposure to both manual testing and automation testing.
* Work with development team to understand requirements and test data needs
* Actively contribute to the user stories for sprint planning
* Develop test cases and perform manual testing in Agile environment
* Create comprehensive bug reports
* Record test results and verify bug fixes
* Design and run automated test cases
* Participate in Agile/Scrum development environment
Qualifications and Experience
* BSC in Computer Science or equivalent
* 2 years + exposure in manual and automation testing
* Full SDLC methodologies experience
* Experience of QA processes, tools and methodologies.
* Proven diagnostic and debugging skills.
* Exposure to SQL, Java, Python, HTML5, PHP.
* Test automation exposure i.e. Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin.
* Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Good interpersonal skills & excellent communication skills required, both written and oral.
* Experience in using Trac, Bugzilla, Test Director, and/or Testtopia.
To apply for this exciting Test Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Automation, Manual, QA, Quality Assurance, ISTQB, testing, test, regression, functional, SDLC, SQL, Java, Python, HTML, PHP, scripting, Selenium