iOS Developer – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading global technology company!
iOS Developer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate joining an existing engineering team solving customer problems and delivering product/ service solutions!!!
- UI design and implementation
- Strong application process flow
- Using problem solving techniques
- Performing assigned tasks and meeting due dates
- Production and incident management
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience iOS development experience (Objective-C/ Swift)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with RESTful services
- Exposure to UX
- Previous releases to the App Store or portfolio of own work would be desirable
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.