Exciting opportunity for a Java developer to work with an AWARD WINNING company providing solutions for the fintech industry.
My client develops solutions to enable manufacturers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements
across the full product lifecycle.
This SaaS solution is a first of its kind, expert cybersecurity risk management compliance solution.
• 3+ years’ experience of working in software development teams;
• Experience of both client side and server-side development using Java;
• Experience in development of database management applications and usage of MySQL;
• Experience and Knowledge of different Software Development Environments and Tools;
• Experience of performing Continuous Integration;
• Experience of project management and configuration management;
• Possess knowledge of security and implementing security controls and protocols;
• Able to define and implement software development processes;
• Experience improving application efficiency and performance;
• Experienced Developer with knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Refactoring;
• Experience of developing cloud solutions ( Bonus );
• Experience of deploying in Docker and Cloud (MS Azure) environments ( Bonus ).
• Design, implement, deploy and maintain java application;
• Manage software and architectural development activities;
• Transform requirements into design and working software;
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging;
• Identify production and non-production application issues;
• Recommend changes to improve established application processes;
• Work as a team leader for both existing and new product development;
Java, J2EE, Primefaces, OO Analysis & Design, MySQL, Rest, Docker, Hibernate, Maven, Test Driven Development, MS Azure, Linux.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group. If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)