A global Leader in manufacturing industry, is currently recruiting for a Service Desk Agent to join their team in Mid-West. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ Service Desk experience with PCs/Laptops/Servers/Printers, Active Directory, MS Office, ticketing tools and etc. This is initially a 6 month contract opportunity with a very strong possibility of extension at the end of the initial contract period.
Our Client looks after their employees and their careers and empowers their employees to make an active contribution to the company's growth. They always make sure that everyone’s valued and treated equally and fairly, with dignity and respect. They have a culture that rewards originality, initiative and passion, where you’re treated like an individual.
To be the perfect candidate for this role you should have:
· 1 – 2 years of Service Desk/Help Desk/Customer Service experience with problem solving involving hardware, software, and networks.
· Technical helpdesk or technical call centre experience via phone/email/chat
· Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills
· Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution support over the phone.
· Knowledge of: Windows Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Win 8+ and Win 10
· Office 365 ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, Service Now
· Strong knowledge of applications like Skype for Business, Windows remote assistance etc.
· MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Edge), VPN and remote dial-in users Support for laptop, desktops, and printer’s PDA and Mobile device management Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like WinZip, etc
· Knowledge of Remote Desktop tools
· Understand of ITIL processes
· Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2012
· Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
· Excellent communication and conversation skills in English (Verbal and Written)
· Great customer service skills
· Ability to handle unforeseen situations
· Strong follow up to resolve issues
· Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times.
· Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
· Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times.
Please apply now!! If you have any questions or you are unsure you are the perfect candidate for this role, call Orla on 061 209 510.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.