Our Client, a global Leader in manufacturing industry, is currently recruiting for an IT Support to join their team in Shannon. The ideal candidate will have 0-2 years’ Help Desk experience with PCs/Laptops/Servers/Printers, Active Directory, MS Office etc.
- 0 – 2 years of Help Desk/Desk Support, Customer Service experience with problem solving involving hardware, software, and networks.
- Technical helpdesk, technical call centre or customer service experience via phone/email/chat
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of: Windows Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Win 8+ and Win 10
- Office 365 ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, Service Now
- Strong knowledge of applications like Skype for Business, Windows remote assistance etc.
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Edge), VPN and remote dial-in users Support for laptop, desktops, and printer’s PDA and Mobile device management Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like WinZip, etc
- Knowledge of Remote Desktop tools
- Understand of ITIL processes
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2012
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- Excellent communication and conversation skills in English (Verbal and Written)
- Should have a great customer handling skill
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- Strong follow up to resolve issues
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution support over the phone.
- Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times.
- Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
- Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times.
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time to cover for other help desk staff and to be on call via mobile phone device during the week.
- Customer Focus
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.