Thanks to our incredible growth we are looking for several Software Developers across all levels to join our company, based in Navan.
About Us: Prepaid Financial Services (PFS) is currently one of the fastest growing technology companies and e-money payments institutions in Europe. We have built our success by operating as a payments technology specialist that offers some of the most flexible and quick to market services in the payments industry - and as a result our partners include national governments, mobile network operators, banks and global blue-chip organisations.
Our award-winning service line includes own label and white label e-money financial solutions, including e-wallets, prepaid cards, and current accounts.
PFS provides complete end to end solutions for clients by designing, developing, implementing, and managing these programmes.
About You: You’re a team player, you want to be part of a technology driven team, you own and drive development tasks that you’re involved with. You’re used to developing code to the highest standards and collaborating with QA. You like to bring fresh ideas to the table and are excited by new technologies and the opportunities to work with them.
Feel free to share any links to previous projects if would like to show off some of your skills.
· Develop cutting edge web and mobile applications for use by our Customers and Internal users
· Produce clean and maintainable code using C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Swift and Android Studio
· Create and Update SQL Server Tables, Queries and Stored Procedures
· Work with the Innovation Manager and Architect to plan new features and applications
· Work within and enhance our software development expectations, processes, and quality initiatives in a fast-paced environment
· Work to accurately evaluate risk and estimate software development tasks
· Strive to continually improve technical and development skills
Qualifications / Experience:
· Development experience working with ASP.Net, C#, Web API/Web Services and MVC. Experience configuring and working with IIS and Windows Server would be a distinct advantage.
· Experience using jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular or other JS frameworks.
· Strong SQL Server skills including database design and Stored Procedures.
· Willingness to cross train in Swift and Android Studio would be beneficial but not essential
· Experience with Message Queues would be beneficial
· Experience with any Source control tools (Git or Bitbucket experience preferred)
· Experience working within the whole software development lifecycle
· Experience working against PCI-DSS requirement would be beneficial. Any payments experience would be beneficial.
· Competitive Salary
· Career development & progression