Lead Full Stack Developer
Our client, based in Dublin City Centre, is a young and ambitious Software Research & Development firm with a string of accolades and awards providing a disruptive, insightful product currently supporting 20,000 customers in the financial investment industry globally.
Currently seeking a Technical Team Lead & Senior Full Stack Developer to deliver on an exciting roadmap as well as acting as Scrum Master to a small development team coupled with input to the development of the technical architecture.
In this permanent role the successful candidate will work with senior stakeholders including the CEO & Head of Product, using their expert technical and communication skills, leading a team of developers providing expert technical direction and advanced coding expertise to deliver high volume, high availability, mission critical software product.
Job Reference: BBBH 13448
The Ideal Candidate:
* 5+ years of commercial software development (Python OR Java)
* 2 years commercial work experience as an Agile Technical Lead Developer
* Experience developing high volume, real time, mission critical software solutions
* Full Stack software development with experience in some of the following:
* Web tech (Angular, React, Spring MVC, Golang)
* Data Analytics: Apache Spark, Hadoop
* Java: Spring framework & spring integration, JPA / Hibernate
* Middleware / Messaging servers: Tomcat, Spring INtegration
* DB: MySQL, Oracle
* Build Tools: Maven
* Version Control: Github, Cloud e.g. Amazon EC2
A General Day:
* Oversee team of developers on large scale software projects
* Conduct technical design lead on complex software projects and associated deployments
* Manage daily scrums/sprint planning
* Liaise progress / issues / requirements to Senior management
* Manage all aspects of delivery to level 3 client support
* Lead and motivate team members
* Responsibility for low level design and estimation
* Maintain best practices within the team, using design patterns, following agile processes effectively and developing software to a high standard of quality
* Working with a young and ambitious Fintech Software Product firm.
* Competitive salary and share options
* Strong team environment.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.