IT Helpdesk Engineer required for permanent position by leading IT Services Provider in Dublin city. The successful IT Helpdesk Engineer will provide remote technical support to a large client base working with Active Directory, Security and Backup products among others. This position offers achievable career progression and strong benefits package.
Why would you be interested?
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance, pension, bonus
- Easily commutable (beside Luas line)
- Work with large client list and varied tech stack
What will you do?
- Provide technical support to remote clients
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues
- Remote login and diagnosis
- Administer backup and anti-virus software
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a similar role - managed services, field support, etc.
- Windows Server - Active Directory, Exchange
- Antivirus and backups
- Windows OS troubleshooting
- Hardware device installation and support
- Bachelor's Degree and professional certifications
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.