Project Manager (Contract) - Galway - Financial Services
My client is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their team in an exciting daily rate contract role. The ideal candidate must come from a software development background.
You will manage both internal and external software development projects and implementation or rollout projects covering all from starting a project from scratch with managing requirements gathering until final launch. Technical background would be preferential.
Daily Rates €350 - €400 p/d.
* 5+ Years Project Management experience, 3+ Financial Services specific.
* Experience in Agile methodology preferred, knowledge of Prince2.
* Driven and results orientated, with the ability to deliver excellent results against stretching targets.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Resource Planning.
* Great leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence senior executives.
* Creatively minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Act as a liaison between Business and IT areas.
* Responsible for the reporting and management of project budgets.
* Can build strong working relationships.
* Management and leadership of project resources to ensure successful delivery of projects.
* Stakeholder management across key areas, resource planning, status reporting and change control.
If this is a role that you would like to apply for, please click the link below or get in touch with Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital to discuss this role further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.