realTime has an excellent new senior SAP FICO role in Dublin where you will join an experienced team bringing FICO expertise.
• Minimum 10 years SAP FICO experience
• Experienced in all areas of Finance – requirements, workshops, go live…..
• Ability to resolve functional/technical/process issues
• Very strong FICO Configuration skills
• Strong Business skills - operational and initiatives that could impact SAP
• Strong presentation skills and Stakeholder Management
• 4.6c minimum with ECC 6.0 being advantageous
• Understanding of integration points - SD and MM
• Ability to develop use cases and test plans, and execute
• Solid Report Writing
• Product Costing exposure is ideal but not essential
• Ideally experience in multi-company, multi-location organisations
My Client offers you the following:
• Opportunity to work on large scale projects
• Work with a Company with an excellent reputation in the market who hire in top-level expertise in each module
• Opportunity to work on Big Projects in the coming months and years
• Excellent salary and package on offer
RealTime also has Contract SAP FICO roles open - call Niall or email email@example.com for more information.
If you are keen to discuss this role, please reply with your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know a convenient time to call you.