Working closely with the Senior Mobile Developer, the successful Android Developer will be solely focused on developing Android mobile apps which deliver an excellent customer experience for the company's business and personal customers. Attention to detail and accountability for delivering on requirements to the highest standard is essential, given that your highly visible work will be used by a large volume of customers.
Your role will involve working on the technical designs with the backend developers, liaising with the product team on screen designs, user flows and app functionalities, writing highly robust and elegant code and preparing releases to app stores.
Essential requirements include:
* 3 years commercial Android development experience
* Excellent knowledge of best practices
* Familiarity with APIs and libraries
* Computer Science Degree or similar
* Tech enthusiast who keeps up-to-date on technological advancements, particularly in the mobile realm
This is a brilliant opportunity for an innovative Android Developer who is keen to join a growing company with huge potential to be market leaders in a very short timeframe.
For more information on this role, contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.